What’s New in the Guidelines
ReviewedSep. 02, 2022
The Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in Children with and Exposed to HIV document is published in an electronic format that can be updated easily as relevant changes in prevention and treatment recommendations occur.
The editors and subject-matter experts are committed to timely changes in this document because many health care providers, patients, and policy experts rely on this source for vital clinical information.
All changes are developed by the subject-matter groups listed in the document (changes in group composition also are posted promptly). These changes are reviewed by the editors and by relevant outside reviewers before the document is altered.
September 2, 2022
- The Panel on Opportunistic Infections in Children with and Exposed to HIV added a brief statement about monkeypox with links to information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Information about monkeypox as an HIV-related opportunistic infection in children with HIV will be added to this guideline as relevant data emerge.
- Section OnlyPDF (174.15 KB)
- Full GuidelinePDF (4.02 MB)
- Recommendations OnlyPDF (1.23 MB)
- Tables OnlyPDF (4.01 MB)
- Dosing TablesPDF (2.19 MB)