HHS Panel on Antiretroviral Guidelines for Adults and Adolescents Welcomes New Panel Members
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Panel on Antiretroviral Guidelines for Adults and Adolescents (a working group of the Office of AIDS Research Council) is pleased to welcome the following new scientific and community members to the Panel who will begin a 4-year term starting in May 2020.
- Allison Eckard, MD (Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC)
- Jomy George, PharmD (National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, Bethesda, MD)
- Vincent Guilamo-Ramos, PhD, MSN, MPH (New York University, New York, NY)
- David Palm, MS (University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC) – Community Member
- Babafemi Taiwo, MBBS (Northwestern University, Chicago, IL)
The Panel would like to express our gratitude and appreciation to the following outgoing members for the many years of dedication and contributions in the development of these guidelines. They will complete their terms in May 2020.
- Judith Aberg, MD, MPH (Ichan School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY)
- Adaora Adimora, MD (University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC)
- David Evans - Community Member
- Phyllis Tien, MD, MSc (University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA)
- Rochelle Walensky, MD, MPH (Massachusetts General Hospital & Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA)