The HHS Panel on Antiretroviral Guidelines for Adults and Adolescents with HIV Announces New Scientific Members
The HHS Panel on Antiretroviral Guidelines for Adults and Adolescents, a working group of the NIH Office of AIDS Research Advisory Council, is pleased to welcome the following new scientific members to the Panel who will begin a four-year term starting in May 2023.
- Roberto Arduino, M.D. (University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, TX)
- Melissa Badowski, Pharm.D., M.P.H. (University of Illinois at Chicago College of Pharmacy, Chicago, IL)
- Kerry Murphy, M.D. (Albert Einstein College of Medicine & Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY)
- April Pettit, M.D., M.P.H. (Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN)
- Eileen Scully, M.D., Ph.D. (Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD)
- Irini Sereti, M.D., M.H.S. (National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD)